🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this 🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook 🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi with 11 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for 🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi:
- Pasta (I used egg pasta).
- 20 shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 1/2 cup half and half cream.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 2 tbs Creole seasoning.
- 1 tbs tomato paste.
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder.
- 1 tsp paprika.
- 1/2 tsp cajun powder.
- 1 tsp dried thyme.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook 🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi:
- Bring pot to boil and cook pasta just shy of el dente. Drain and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, peel your shrimp and season with just the Creole seasoning and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat 2 tbs olive oil on medium/high and cook shrimp 1/2 way through then set aside..
- Add remaining spices and tomato paste and cook that out for about a min..
- Slowly add the cream and milk and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let simmer 2 min. Add the shrimp back to the pot and let simmer 3 min..
- Add your pasta to the sauce and let that cook for about an additional 5 min until the pasta is cooked and has thickened the sauce..
- Serve with sprinkled chopped fresh parsley (which I wish I had)... sooooooo good.