Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe with 14 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe:
- 1 pack ground turkey (2.5 lbs.).
- Olive oil.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1 green pepper, chopped.
- 5 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- 1 tablespoon oregano.
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning.
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- 1 can condensed tomato soup.
- 1 container (15 ounce) whole milk ricotta cheese.
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Ciabatta rolls.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe:
- In a large pot sauté your ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned....drain any excess fat......
- Add in your chopped onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for a few more minutes.......
- Next add in : black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, sauté for several more minutes.......
- Now add in your can of diced tomatoes and tomato soup, heat all for several more minutes.......
- Now add your container of ricotta cheese, heat until cheese has melted into turkey mixture.......
- Now add in your sharp cheddar cheese, remove pan from heat and stir well.......
- Serve over ciabatta rolls and enjoy 😉!.