Creamy Orzo with turkey and spinach - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Orzo with turkey and spinach! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Orzo with turkey and spinach with 13 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Orzo with turkey and spinach:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 pound ground turkey.
- 1/2 cup white wine.
- 2 cups chicken broth.
- 8 oz orzo pasta.
- 8 oz fresh baby spinach.
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- Pinch red pepper flakes.
- 3 tablespoons butter.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Juice of half a lemon.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Orzo with turkey and spinach:
- Sauté the finely minced garlic in olive oil for a minute, stirring.
- Add the ground turkey, cook and break apart with a spatula..
- Add the wine and cook a couple minutes to evaporate the alcohol.
- Add the spices, chicken broth and pasta. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer..
- Cover the pot and let cook 10-15 minutes, or until pasta is cooked to your liking...stirring occasionally. Taste to see that your pasta is cooked and the liquid isn’t completely evaporated. Add more chicken broth or a little milk so you have a creamy sauce. (Like a risotto).
- Add the spinach and cook a minute until the spinach wilts down. Take the pot off the heat and stir in the butter, Parmesan and lemon juice..
- Serve and enjoy! Bon appetite.