Creamy Paalak Paneer - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Paalak Paneer! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Paalak Paneer with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Paalak Paneer:
- 100 gm Paalak.
- Paneer 50 gms cut into pieces.
- 1/2 cup Corn boiled.
- For Masaala ---onion 1 tomato 1.
- Garlic cloves 4.
- Ginger 1 ".
- 5 Cashews soaked in water.
- 1/2 tsp Dhania pdr.
- 1/2 tsp Jeera pdr.
- 2 elaichi.
- 1 tbsp Ghee.
- 1 glass Water.
- 1/2 tsp Sugar.
- Fresh cream1tbsp.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Paalak Paneer:
- Grind all the masaala ingredients..
- Boil cleaned paalak in water without lid for 5 mts..
- Seive it. When cool grind it..
- Heat ghee in kadhai.Add ground masaala.Saute it turns till pink in colour..
- Now add paneer.Saute it with bhuna masaalas.Now add ground paalak,salt and sugar.Add boiled corn also. Boil for five minutes more. Take out in a serving bowl..
- Garnish with fresh cream. Creamy paalak paneer is ready to serve..