Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts.
- 6 slices Swiss or mozzarella cheese.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 1/2 tsp. salt.
- 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- 1 tsp. garlic powder.
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Pat chicken dry and place in greased 9X13 pan..
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken..
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese..
- Bake 1 hour and serve over cauliflower rice or shirataki rice..