Crunchy Garlic & Thyme Croutons - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Crunchy Garlic & Thyme Croutons! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Crunchy Garlic & Thyme Croutons with 7 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crunchy Garlic & Thyme Croutons:
- 2 cups stale bread - cubed.
- 1 tablespoon butter (use oil for vegan version).
- 3 tablespoons rice bran oil (or any oil with high smoke point).
- 3 cloves garlic - crushed.
- Small bunch of thyme.
- 1/2 teaspoon picked thyme leaves.
Step by step how to cook Crunchy Garlic & Thyme Croutons:
- Heat pan to low-medium heat. Throw in the oil, butter, garlic and bunch of thyme. Pan fry until garlic is golden. Discard garlic and thyme. You’ll be left with the flavoured oil..
- Add bread pieces, thyme leaves and salt and fry until golden..
- Either serve hot or leave to cool completely before storing in an air tight container..