Deviled Egg Salad - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Deviled Egg Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Deviled Egg Salad with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Deviled Egg Salad:
- 12 large eggs.
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise.
- 5 tbsp yellow mustard.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar.
- to taste Paprika.
Step by step how to cook Deviled Egg Salad:
- Boil eggs for 18 min.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and store in the refrigerator for one hour..
- Peel eggs and seperate yolks and whites breaking up the whites into smallish pieces..
- Smash the yolks with a fork. Mix mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper with the yolks..
- Once the yolk mixture is blended well, mix in the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika..