Dhokla Katori Chaat made from leftover dhokla - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Dhokla Katori Chaat made from leftover dhokla! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Dhokla Katori Chaat made from leftover dhokla with 13 Ingredients and 15 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dhokla Katori Chaat made from leftover dhokla:
- 2 big pieces of white dhokla.
- 2 boiled and chopped potatoes.
- 1 tsp oil.
- to taste Salt.
- 1 tsp+1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1/4 cup cooked moong sprouts.
- 1 tsp jeera powder.
- 1/2 cup well blended curd with salt and sugar.
- 1/4 cup homemade colourful boondis.
- 1/4 cup zero number sev.
- 2 tbsp green chutney.
- 2 tbsp tamarind chutney.
- Some coriander leaves for garnishing.
Step by step how to cook Dhokla Katori Chaat made from leftover dhokla:
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add chopped potatoes.
- Sprinkle some salt on them.
- Cook on low heat, by turning them occasionally, until becomes light brown and crispy.
- When they are done, add 1 tsp red chilli powder and mix well, then take them out in a bowl and keep them aside.
- Now take the dhokla pieces and scoop them out from the center, making a cavity, looks like a katori.
- Now arrange these pieces in a plate.
- First put some moong sprouts in the bottom of the cavity.
- Then place some potatoes on top of the sprouts.
- Now pour some curd, green chutney and tamarind chutney on top, pour them one by one, so that it looks good.
- Now sprinkle red chilli powder, jeera powder, colourful boondis and sev on top.
- Serve immediately before it becomes soggy.
- You can add curd, chutneys and namkeen according to your taste.
- You can also use any type of filling according to your choice.
- Instead of white dhokla you can use yellow dhokla of besan or moong dal.
- Serve some extra chutneys, curd, sev and some kachumbar salad if you like to add more.