Egg Noodles - . Today I am sharing this Egg Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Egg Noodles with 12 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Egg Noodles:
- 1 tsp olive oil.
- Noodles (I used Fit and Active 100% wheat).
- 2 eggs.
- 2 green chillies chopped.
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped.
- 1 red onion cubed.
- 1/2 bell pepper cubed.
- 3-4 florets Broccoli.
- 1/4 cup Cabbage.
- 1/4 tsp vinegar.
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped.
Step by step how to cook Egg Noodles:
- Boil sufficient amount of water with pinch of salt and 1 tsp of olive oil to prevent them from sticking. Add noodles (i used Fit & active 100% wheat) and cook till soft..
- Drain off and rinse them thoroughly under running cold water to remove unwanted starch..
- Pour the eggs to the pan, lightly scramble them. Cook till soft cooked. Keep it aside..
- Add oil to a wok or pan, when the oil turns hot, put on the flame to high. Add green chilies, garlic. When they begin to sizzle, add red onions, bell pepper, broccoli, cabbage or whatever veggies you are using. Fry till they turn slightly soft yet crunchy..
- Add 2 3 drops of vinegar. Add the noodles and sprinkle more pepper and salt..
- Toss well. Increase the flame to the highest and fry for about one to two minutes. If you have chopped spring onions you can use them for garnishing. Note:I have used red chilli powder to make them more spicy.