Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) with 14 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version):
- 4 oz cream cheese.
- 2 tsp butter.
- 1 cup chicken breasts stripped.
- 1/4 cup mushrooms.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil.
- 700 ml Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese.
- 1 oregano.
- 1 pimento.
- 1 bell pepper.
- 1 onion powder.
- 1 garlic powder.
- 1 Salt and black pepper.
- 1/2 tsp chopped parsley.
Step by step how to cook Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version):
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.