Fondant Icing - . Today I am sharing this Fondant Icing! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Fondant Icing with 5 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fondant Icing:
- 1 & 1/2kg icing sugar.
- 1 & 1/2 tbspn gelatin.
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp glucose.
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp CMC.
- 1/3 cup water.
Step by step how to cook Fondant Icing:
- Sieve all dry ingredients into a clean bowl.
- Place a pot of water on heat, add 1/3 cup of water into a small plate drop it inside the pot of water on fire add gelatin and stir till its completely dissolved..
- Add glucose and stir till its completely dissolved too..
- Pour liquid mixture into the icing sugar and mix thoroughly to form a thick soft dough..
- Place on a flat surface, sprinkle some unused icing sugar and knead..
- Prepare your cake for covering..
- Add desired colour to the icing knead properly, flatten icing sugar, raise gently and place on the cake making sure it covers the entire board trim off excess with a pizza cutter and smoothen your cake with a suitable smoothener..
- Make any design of your choice and your cake is set for delivery..