Ground Beef and Potatoes - . Today I am sharing this Ground Beef and Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Ground Beef and Potatoes with 9 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Ground Beef and Potatoes:
- 2/3 pound black Angus ground beef.
- 1-1/4 pound Yukon gold potatoes.
- 1-3/4 cup buttermilk.
- 1/4 cup parsley flakes.
- 1/4 cup diced onion.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
Step by step how to cook Ground Beef and Potatoes:
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.