Honey bacon Brussel sprouts - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Honey bacon Brussel sprouts! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Brussels sprouts really get a bad rap. Most people say they hate them - but that's because most people have never really tried them. Place Brussels sprouts in large bowl. The Honey Bacon Brussels Sprouts are tossed with a mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bacon, and garlic, roasted until they're tender. Dice bacon. set aside in bowl.
These roasted brussels sprouts with crispy bacon & creamy cheese sauce are perfect for those who are convinced that they don't like brussels sprouts! Check out this delicious recipe for Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey Balsamic Glaze or these Creamy Dijon Brussels Sprouts. Mention the words 'brussels sprouts' and the responses can be polarizing.
You can cook Honey bacon Brussel sprouts with 5 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Honey bacon Brussel sprouts:
- 1 small package of Brussels sprouts.
- Half package of bacon (any kind will do).
- Honey (your choice) drizzle.
- 2 tbs. butter.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
These sprouts are roasted with briny uncured bacon and a drizzling of olive oil so they come out of the oven crispy. Then, drops of a honey-balsamic reduction (tutorial included) are scattered around the pan making it full of. Honey Roasted Brussel Sprouts are crisp on the outside, and tender on the outside for a totally delicious vegetable side dish. There are endless ways you can cook vegetables.
Step by step how to cook Honey bacon Brussel sprouts:
- Prepare Brussel sprouts.... cut off ends peel 1-2 layers off, then cut in half. Set aside..
- Dice bacon.... set aside in bowl..
- Heat sauté pan to medium heat.... add bacon.... cook to desired crunchiness (that's a word because I just made it up).
- Remove only the bacon set aside leaving the bacon grease in pan. (I like to leave it, adds flavor) or remove grease. Your choice. I also put the bowl of bacon in the microwave, just to keep it warm. DO NOT TURN ON THE MICROWAVE !!!!.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan with bacon grease..
- Add Brussel sprouts to pan... add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté the Brussel sprouts until tender (or however you like them).
- Once Brussel sprouts are done, turn heat to low. Add the bacon to sprouts..
- Drizzle honey.... stir it up.... turn heat off...... enjoy.......
- Don't forget to clean up the drool from this delicious side dish..
Roasting is the perfect way to enjoy brussel sprouts. These oven-roasted brussels sprouts are all you need right now. Brussels sprouts…love them or hate them? Honey Dijon Glaze Wrap a strip of bacon around each brussel sprout ensuring that it slightly overlaps (the bacon will shrink when baked). Grilled Brussels Sprouts With BaconSerious Eats. kosher salt, thick cut bacon, brussels sprouts, freshly ground black pepper and Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and OnionsRecipesPlus.