Lemon Shrimp Pasta - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Lemon Shrimp Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Lemon Shrimp Pasta with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lemon Shrimp Pasta:
- 1 lb shrimp (red argentine, peeled and deveined).
- 1 lb penne pasta.
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced.
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced.
- 1/2 large white onion, diced.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 lime.
- Pimento-stuffed olives (for topping).
- Peruvian Sweety Drop Peppers (for topping).
- Creole Seasoning.
- Lemon Pepper.
- Chili Powder.
- Salt & Pepper.
Step by step how to cook Lemon Shrimp Pasta:
- Saute onion, garlic, and ginger in olive oil with a little bit of chili powder, creole seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, and pepper - until they start to brown and sizzle. Keep on low until noodle water is almost boiling..
- Start boiling water in a larger pot, for the pasta noodles. Once the boiling starts, add penne pasta. Cook for 11 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimp on top of seasoning mixture in the pan, adding more of each seasoning. Raise heat to medium-low..
- Zest the lime and the lemon, set zest aside for later. Slice each fruit in half and then juice one half over the cooking shrimp. Lower the heat if you're noticing the shrimp getting done before the noodles. You want them ready at the same time..
- When noodles are done, drain and leave in pot. Add shrimp mixture into noodles. Also add all your lemon/lime zest, mix well..
- Taste, and throw more lemon pepper on top if desired. Toss in olives and peppers to taste as well, and then squeeze the other half of the lemon and lime over pasta..