Loaded Potato Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Loaded Potato Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Loaded Potato Soup with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Loaded Potato Soup:
- 2 T olive oil.
- 1-2 small dried chiles.
- 1 garlic clove, minced.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 3 c cauliflower florets.
- 1 lb baby Yukon gold potatoes, larger ones halved or quartered.
- 32 oz low-sodium vegetable stock.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Loaded Potato Soup:
- In large pot, heat oil, chile and garlic. Add onion and cook until tender..
- Add cauliflower, potatoes, broth, 2 cups water, salt and pepper. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender..
- Remove chile and puree soup in blender in batches until smooth. Return to pot and reheat..
- Serve with baked potato toppings!.