Lobster Corn Chowder - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Lobster Corn Chowder! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Lobster Corn Chowder with 18 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lobster Corn Chowder:
- 2-1,5 -2lb Steamed Cooked Lobster.
- 1 Shallot Chopped.
- 3 Garlic Cloves Chopped.
- 1 small yellow onion chopped.
- 8 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes cubed skin on.
- 3 slices Bacon chop in 1 inch slices.
- 1 Tblsp Olive Oil.
- 4 tblsp of unsalted butter.
- 2 cups Chicken Broth.
- 3 cups water.
- 1.5 cups corn kernals fresh or frozen.
- 1/2 cup Half and Half.
- 1/4 cup milk.
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch.
- 1 Tbsp kosher or sea salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 Tblsp chopped parsley.
- 1 tsp tarragon fresh or dry.
Step by step how to cook Lobster Corn Chowder:
- In a large sauce pan add oil, then add bacon, cook bacon till crispy but not burnt drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Add shallot, onion, garlic and butter saute till softened do not burn, add chicken broth, water, ham and half and potatoes cook on medium to high heat till potatoes are cooked through.
- In the mean time take lobster meat out of shells a chop to your preference I did 1/2 inch cuts, mix with uncooked corn.
- Once potatoes are cooked add lobster meat, corn salt and pepper, then mix milk and corn starch in a small bowl to make a slurry add to pan cook for a half hour stirring occasionally..
- Serve in 4 medium bowls, sprinkle bacon on top with tarragon and parsley..enjoy with toasted garlic bread..