Masala chaanch/ chaas/ buttermilk - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Masala chaanch/ chaas/ buttermilk! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Masala chaas is the perfect way to cool off during summers! This spiced buttermilk is light, flavorful and refreshing. Indian masala chaas is the ideal summer drink! Masala Chaas Recipe - Indian Spiced Buttermilk. Masala Chaas is a delicious combination of curd, water and some masalas which you can serve in summers with your meals.
Combine all the ingredients mentioned above in a blender and blend to a smooth consistency. Serve right away sprinkled with a little bit more cumin powder or chill until ready to serve. Whenever you come home from outside's boiling heat, drink a glass of this chilled masala chaas.
You can cook Masala chaanch/ chaas/ buttermilk with 13 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Masala chaanch/ chaas/ buttermilk:
- 1 cup fresh curd.
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder.
- 1/2 tsp black salt.
- 1/2 tsp salt (according taste).
- 1 handful coriander leaves (chopped).
- 2 green chilies (finely chopped).
- 1 cup water.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- Point to remember.
- To taste Sugar and salt always depends on your taste.
- For garnish.
- 1 tsp Cumin powder or chaat masala.
- As needed Coriander leaves chopped.
Masala chaas or spiced buttermilk is an Indian summer drink prepared with curd, water, few spices, and herbs. Masala chaas(spiced buttermilk) is just a spiced version of normal chaas recipe where we add green chilies, few mint leaves, and green coriander. Buttermilk, the best way to digest your food if you have overeaten, it also cools the digestive system. Here's a yummy masala buttermilk recipe.
Step by step how to cook Masala chaanch/ chaas/ buttermilk:
- Put coriander leaves and chillies in a mixture jar and grind it in a smooth paste..
- When we get fine paste put all other ingredients in it and mix well..
- Masala chaanch is ready to serve. Serve ìt chilled. Garnish with cumin powder or chaat masala and coriander leaves..
Add ice cubes into your serving glass and pour masala chaas. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and freshly ground black pepper powder. Chaas is a common term for buttermilk and masala chaas is nothing but a spicy buttermilk made using fresh herbs, green chillies and mainly added is black salt. To make it spicy any kind of spices can be added such as cumin powder. Masala Chaas ( Spicy Buttermilk), a mildly spiced drink made with curds can be served as a coolant in summer.