Masala Tindey with Paratha and pickles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Masala Tindey with Paratha and pickles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Masala Tindey with Paratha and pickles with 14 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Masala Tindey with Paratha and pickles:
- 1/2 kg Tindey (wash kar ka Kat lein).
- 1 oinon chopped.
- 1 tomato chopped.
- 1 tsp Ginger paste.
- 1 tsp Garlic paste.
- 1 tbsp sabzi masala.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1/2 tsp zeera powder.
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- to taste Salt.
- 3 cubes yakhni ( mainay Ghar main yakhni ki cubes banayi Hein.
- 4 green chilli.
- 1 tsp dried kasuri Methi.
- 1/2 cup oil.
Step by step how to cook Masala Tindey with Paratha and pickles:
- Pan main oil Dal dein aur oinon ko fry Kar lein..
- Add tomato, Garlic and ginger paste and mix well tomato is soft..
- Dry ingredients Dal ka achay sy bhoon lein aur Tindey Dal dein..
- 3 cubes yakhni ky Dal lein ISS ka taste boht different ho ga..
- Dried kasuri Methi aur green chilli Dal ky bhoon lein..
- 1 glass Pani Dal ky 15 minutes ka liya dam main rakhy low heat py paka lein aur dry Kar lein..
- Serve hot with roti or naan or paratha with pickles. I serve with paratha taka luxury meal lagay. I hope aapko pasand aaya gi..