Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper with 15 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper:
- Hangover Helper.
- 4 12 oz Gatorade Low Calorie G2 Thirst Quenchers.
- Strawberries [rough chop + reserves for garnish].
- Raspberries - Blackberrys Or Blueberries [left whole + reserves for garnish].
- Fresh Mint [for nausea - left whole + reserves for garnish].
- Cantelope Chunks.
- 1/2 cup Pedialyte [or more - for replenishing electrolytes].
- 1 dash P♡M HULA [with pineapple - for additional antioxidants].
- 1 can Seltzer Water Or Diet Ginger Ale [as needed for nausea - optional - add last].
- Whole Ice.
- Kitchen Equipment.
- 1 large Pitcher.
- 2 large Glasses.
- 1 Fruit Flavored Vodka.
Step by step how to cook Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper:
- This just in: As of 05/01/15, ABBOTT - the makers of Pedialyte - have decided to specifically market their product as a hangover cure! As I understand it, they'll be available in three different flavors. Bout time they figured their very own secret out! ;0).
- Mix everything in a large pitcher, except for seltzer water or ginger ale. Allow pitcher it to sit in the fridge overnight and absorb all of those delicious fruit and mint flavors..
- ° When ready to serve in the morning, add ice and pour juice into glasses. Add a few splashes of seltzer water or ginger ale for a bit of a wake up kick. ° But, perhaps a little more, "hair of the dog," is what you need for that pick me up. If so, add a shot of your favorite fruit flavored vodka. Definitely add some Pedialyte as well. Garnish glasses as you desire. Enjoy!.
- ° Tips: Chew 3 gummy form - chewable fruity multivitamins with these drinks. Go ahead, see how you feel about 30 minutes later. ;0) ° We'll also pour the fluids from the pitcher into gallon containers - minus the fruits. Then, pour additional G2 back into the fruity pitcher and let it sit for reserves..