Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles:
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth.
- 1 package Ramen Noodles (doesn’t matter what flavor because you’ll throw out the flavor pack anyway).
- 1/2 sheet Sushi Nori (roasted seaweed), chopped.
- 1/2 cup firm tofu, small cubes.
- 1/4 cup miso paste.
- 1 tbs green onion, finely chopped.
- to taste Pepper.
Step by step how to cook Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles:
- Place the chopped seaweed in a small bowl with 1/2 cup water. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, bring the broth to a boil and add the Ramen noodles cooking for 3 minutes. Break apart as they boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the seaweed as well as the soaking liquid (water) and the tofu..
- In a bowl, measure the miso paste and carefully add 1/2 cup of the hot broth. Whisk together until smooth. Add the miso mixture into the broth and mix well..
- Spoon into a bowl and add chopped green onion and enjoy!!.