Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough with 8 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough:
- 2 cup AP Flour.
- 1 1/2 tsp dry yeast.
- 2 tbsp sugar.
- 1 tbsp dried oregano.
- 1 tbsp dried basil.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 2 tsp seasoned salt.
- 1 cup more or less warm water.
Step by step how to cook Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough:
- I use a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- add 1 cup flour with yeast and sugar.
- add 2nd cup flour with salt, herbs and oil.
- start mixer.
- slowly add the warm water. You may not need to add all the water..
- Continue mixing at medium speed untill dough comes off sides..
- Continue mixing around 10 minutes, don't stare at the machine, clean the mess you made and start putting things back!.
- When the dough looks nice a smooth, take out of mixer, spray a little olive oil on it and hold in hands and nip and tuck form a nice ball.
- place in bowl and cover in a warm place. Anywhere from 1 to 2 hours..
- Now comes the fun part....
- I don't toss my dough in the air.. I flour my work space and start rolling out my dough..
- Transfer to a pizza tray and using my fingers start making my pie, leaving the edges a little thick.
- OK... start making your pizza, this is a pizza dough recipe!.