Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) with 15 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup):
- 1/2 k ground pork.
- 1 large carrot, diced.
- 2 medium onions, chopped.
- 1/2 small garlic head, chopped.
- 2 eggs, beaten.
- 1 bunch Green onions, chopped.
- 1 dash, flour.
- 1 packet Molo wrappers.
- 1 bunch leeks, chopped.
- 1 pot, chicken broth from chicken parts.
- Cooked chicken, deboned (in strips).
- 1/2-1 chicken bullion cube.
- to taste Salt.
- to taste Pepper.
- 1-2 T Cooking oil.
Step by step how to cook Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup):
- Broth: Cook chicken parts in water (don't fill to the top as it might overflow when u add the dumplings) and season with salt, pepper and bullion until desired taste is acquired. Once cooked, remove chicken parts and debone, then cut in strips and set aside..
- Filling: Combine ground pork, carrots, 3/4 of the chopped onions and garlic (leave the rest for the soup), and a handful of green onions. Mix well with your hands. Add a dash of flour, sprinkling over the top then mix in. Season with salt and pepper..
- Dumplings: Fill molo wrappers with the Pork mix filling..
- Preparing the soup: Sauté remaining onions and garlic in a pan with oil. Then add the chicken fillet strips. Sauté quickly then drop in the pot of broth. Add in your molo dumplings. Add the remaining green onions and leeks..
- Season and adjust to taste. Optional: cut strips of unused molo wrapper and drop in the soup. Mix gently..
- When dumplings are cooked, remove from heat and serve..