My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli with 14 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli:
- 10 Shrimp tails on.
- 1 smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- 2 Avocados ripe sliced.
- 3-5 tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- 2 Cloves garlic crushed.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- 2 cups corn starch.
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt.
- 1 Tbsp ground pepper.
- 1/4 cup guacamole.
- 2 likes sliced.
- 1/4 vegetable oil.
- 1 Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- 1-2 Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Step by step how to cook My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli:
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..