My Signature Lasagna - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this My Signature Lasagna! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook My Signature Lasagna with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for My Signature Lasagna:
- 1 box Lasagna Pasta.
- 1 Softened Cream Cheese.
- 2 1/2 lb Ground Meat.
- 2 tsp Sofrito.
- 1 Chopped onion.
- 1/2 Chopped green Pepper.
- 1/2 Chopped red Pepper.
- 1/2 Chopped yellow Pepper.
- 1/4 cup Sliced Olives.
- 2 envelope Sazon con achoite (for color).
- Garlic Powder.
- 8 oz Garlic & herb sauce.
- 16 oz Mozzarella cheese & cheddar cheese (8 oz of each).
Step by step how to cook My Signature Lasagna:
- Put your box of Lasagna pasta to boil until tender. Then drain..
- Put your 2 1/2 pounds of ground meat in skillet to cook until brown. Drain all oil..
- Add all seasoning to meat & sauce. Leave a little for topping..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Get your pan ready. Line up one layer of your lasagna pasta. Gradually spread cream chesse onto the pasta. Add layer of meat. Repeat process until you have nomore pasta or meat left..
- Top with remaining sauce & cheese. Put into oven for 45 minutes..