Oreo Pudding Dessert - . Today I am sharing this Oreo Pudding Dessert! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Oreo Pudding Dessert with 7 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Oreo Pudding Dessert:
- 1 pack Oreo cookies.
- 1/2 cup melted butter.
- 2 packs Instant Chocolate pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk.
- 1 pack cream cheese, softened.
- 1 cup powdered sugar.
- 2 tubs Cool Whip.
Step by step how to cook Oreo Pudding Dessert:
- Place Oreos in a large gallon size ziplock bag and crush into pieces. You could also put in food processor, but I like the bigger chunks of cookies. Reserve about 1/2 cup for topping..
- Combine melted butter with crushed oreos and flatten down as first layer in a 9 x 13 dish..
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk together. Place into fridge to rest..
- In a separate bowl, combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in one container of Cool Whip..
- Layer cream cheese on top of Oreo crust..
- Remove pudding mix from fridge and give it a good stir. Layer on top of cream cheese layer..
- Cover pudding layer with remaining container of Cool Whip..
- Top with reserved Oreo crumbles. Enjoy!.