Pizza with minced beef and egg - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pizza with minced beef and egg! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! #recipesaresimple #pizza #groundbeefpizza Shana is sharing more simple Lockdown recipes with you. Let's make Middle Eastern style Pizza with Minced Beef. Place onto greased baking trays and spread each pizza base with some of the lamb mixture, dividing it evenly. This is my kind of favorite pizza. I have not try this one but this is almost the same as the one I did without any recipe.
This is from the issue of November Put on a greased pizza plate. Spread sauce on the pizza dough. Garnish with beef preparation and sprinkle with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
You can cook Pizza with minced beef and egg with 18 Ingredients and 19 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza with minced beef and egg:
- 500 g plain flour.
- 7 g dried yeast.
- 1 tbs salt.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 250 ml warm milk.
- 50 ml olive oil.
- Ingredients for topping.
- 500 g minced beef.
- 1 large onion.
- 1/2 of red/green bell peppers.
- 3 large tomatoes.
- 2 tbsp tomato paste.
- 1 bunch parsley.
- 2 tsp salt.
- numbers of eggs.
- 2 tsp paprika powder.
- 1 tsp cumin.
- 1/2 tsp hot chili pepper, finely chopped.
Make a well in the centre. Add the sunflower oil and egg, then stir while adding the water. We first stir fry minced beef with green peas, using a mix of very simple seasoning. And while still piping hot, crack a whole egg on it.
Step by step how to cook Pizza with minced beef and egg:
- Pour all ingredients for dough in a food processor, and mix together for 5 minutes. Put 1 tbsp. semolina or bread crumbs in bottom a big bowl, place dough in the bowl. Sprinkle a little bit flour top of dough. Cover the bowl with a towel to prove for 2 hours..
- Once dough is ready, put some flour on the board, and place dough on it. Press the dough with your hand to take out air. Then, cut dough into small portions..
- Take one of dough portions, and open a thin dough with rolling pin. Take 2 tbsp of meat mixture and cover top of the dough. crack an egg over the meat.place the dough inside the oven and allow to cook for 7-10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare topping for pizza. Chop tomatoes, bell peppers,parsley, and onion..
- Put them in a food processor and puree it..
- Remove it to a bowl, add spices, tomato paste and minced beef. combine together very well..
- Combine together very well..
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute meat mixture for 10 minutes.Set aside.Preheat the oven to 220 C..
- Take 2 tbsp of meat mixture and cover top of the dough. crack an egg over the meat.place the dough inside the oven and allow to cook for 7-10 minutes..
- Repeat process with remaining of ingredients and dough. Once pizzas are ready garnish with onion rings and chopped parsley. These pizzas are just delicious..
Next, immediately mix the smooth, creamy egg into the mix of savoury beef with steaming hot rice and just DIG IN! All Reviews for Minced Beef with Black-Eyed Beans. I used leftover steak instead of ground beef and added the steak, dried garlic and sauce to the pan all at once. The traditional Cantonese minced beef and eggs are usually braised with green peas. But you can use any veggies you have on hand to add some color and nutrition to your It's a super easy Cantonese minced beef bowl cooked with an oyster-sauce-based sauce, onion, green peas, and runny eggs.