Pork Lumpia - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Pork Lumpia! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Pork Lumpia with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pork Lumpia:
- 1/4 kg Minced pork.
- 1 red onion.
- 3 piece tomato (not too ripe).
- 4 clove garlic.
- black pepper powder.
- 15 piece Lumpia wrapper (have some more if needed).
- vegetable oil.
Step by step how to cook Pork Lumpia:
- Mixed minced pork, red onion, salt, black pepper powder in a bowl properly.
- In a pan heat up an oil and sute garlic. Add minced pork and stir, make sure they dont stick to much to each other. Let it cook and cool..
- Get the Lumpia wrapper and one by one take them out.
- Each wrapper put 1 full tablespoon or as desired in the middle and make a roll at the end use a bit of water to stick and close it completely. Do the same to the rest.
- In another pan heat up estimated 3 cups of oil or if you want it more you can or less. Make sure the oil had enough heat and fried the rolled lumpia..
- Cook it until golden brown.You can have light soy sauce add some lemon or ketchup (tomato sauce) mixed it together for the sauce. Or you can choose what you want..