Quick Dinner Noodles - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Quick Dinner Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Quick Dinner Noodles with 10 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Quick Dinner Noodles:
- 1 pouch of Egg Hakka Noodles.
- 250 gms shredded chicken.
- 2 tablespoon Dark Soya Sauce.
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar white.
- 5 Spring Onions Chopped.
- 6 Cloves is Garlic.
- 1 Red Onion Medium size chopped.
- 2 eggs.
- to taste Salt.
- 1 medium capcisum.
Step by step how to cook Quick Dinner Noodles:
- In a Wok add oil add finely chopped garlic, cook till it turns golden brown, then add chopped red onion and chopped capsicum and fry for 5-7 minutes tossing and stirring frequently..
- Add soya sauce and white vinegar along with the shredded chicken add salt and toss for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Boil the egg Hakka noodles as per pack instruction or for 5 minutes in boiling water..
- Strain the water out of the noodles completely and add to the Wok and toss frequently for 5 minutes on high flame, make sure you won’t burn the noodles..
- Fry mixture of 2 eggs in a pan and dice it into small pieces.
- Add the fried egg pieces along with spring onions to try wok and toss for another 2 minutes..
- Serve hot.