Ragi Koozh - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Ragi Koozh! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Ragi Koozh with 5 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Ragi Koozh:
- 1/2 cup ragi flour.
- 4 cups water.
- 2 cup curd or buttermilk.
- 10 numbers shallots.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste.
Step by step how to cook Ragi Koozh:
- Boil water in a heavy bottom pan. Add ragi flour in a bowl with little water and mix well without any lumps..
- Add the mixture to the boiling water and mix thoroughly until it's cooked well. It will take approximately 4 to 5 minutes to be well cooked. Switch off the flame and keep it aside. Let it cool..
- Meanwhile beat the curd or whisk well. Mix the curd to the cooled ragi mixture and salt to taste. Add chopped shallots to it and serve chill..
- Simple yet healthy summer thirst quencher is ready to serve. The best cooler for all ages..