Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake with 9 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake:
- 150 grams white chocolate.
- 50 grams butter.
- 2 tbsp whipped cream.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar.
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour.
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch.
- 3 ml vanilla extract.
- 60 grams raspberry sauce.
Step by step how to cook Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake:
- melt butter, white chocolate and whipping cream in a sauce pan using a water bath.
- mix eggs, sugar, flour, cornstarch and vanilla in a bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
- combine the melted mixture and the sugar mixture in a bowl and mix well.
- put the combined mixture in the fridge for 1 hour till it gets thicker.
- pre-heat the oven to 240C.
- take the mix out of the fridge and grease the baking mold.
- fill 3/4 of the mold with the mix and bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven at 200C.
- leave the cake to cool for 4 mins after baking then carefully take out the cake and serve it with the raspberry sauce.