Rolo Deep dish! - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Rolo Deep dish!! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Rolo Deep dish! with 15 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rolo Deep dish!:
- 400 g digestive Biscuits.
- 150 g Butter.
- 100 g Rolos.
- FOR THE CARAMEL (1st Layer).
- 200 g Rolos.
- 200 g Caramel Sauce (Tesco finest).
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE (2nd Layer).
- 350 ml Double Cream.
- 150 g Rolos.
- 400 g Dark Chocolate.
- DECORATION (optional).
- 300 ml Double Cream.
- 1 tsp Vanilla.
- 100 g Rolos.
Step by step how to cook Rolo Deep dish!:
- Choose a tin which is deep, ideally with a push out bottom. Grease all sides, so dessert slides out easily..
- To make the base: using a food processor or similar mix up all of the 400g of digestive biscuits. Making them into tiny pieces..
- On the hob, in a different bowl. Melt the 150g butter and 100g Rolos into a smooth liquid. Once melted tip into digestive and mix. Once mixed place in the bottom of the tin and work it out so the base goes up the sides of the tin. I then set this aside in the freezer!.
- To make the caramel Layer you need to melt the 200g Rolos and 200g caramel sauce into a thick paste, making sure you stir it regularly. Once melted, pour into the base of the tin. Once again, I put this in the freezer to speed up the process..
- For the Chocolate Layer. Add the 350ml of Double Cream into the sauce pan along side 150g of Rolos and 400g of dark chocolate. Make sure all ingredients are melting, but not to burn the chocolate!!.
- For decoration(optional) whip cream up with a hand held whisk, to make it light and fluffy, you can add vanilla extract into this too. Once planted on top, decorate with broken Rolos..