Sakarqandi ke kheer - . Today I am sharing this Sakarqandi ke kheer! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Great recipe for Sakarqandi ke kheer. #PakistanKaMeetha Shakarqandi ke kheer baht spacial kheer hoti hai hum sabko behad pasnd hai ap bhe banaen or tareefen wasool Karen Shakarkandi Ki Kheer. Comments posted by users for Shakarkandi Ki Kheer recipe Mitti ke Bartan In Pakistan Different Type of Mud Pot Vessels and Price Sawian Ke Kheer in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Ice Cream & Deserts.
Shakarkandi Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Kheer is a rice pudding made by boiling rice, broken wheat, tapioca, or vermicelli with milk & sugar; it. This sama ke chawal ki kheer does taste similar to regular rice kheer.
You can cook Sakarqandi ke kheer with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sakarqandi ke kheer:
- 2 letter,,,,, milk.
- Half kg,,,,,,Shakar qandi.
- 2,3 tsp,,,,,,rice.
- 2 cup,,,, sugar.
- Half tsp,,, Elaichi powder.
- 1 cup khoya ya Candace milk.
- 4,5 tsp Badam,,,.
- Pists,,,,,hasbe zaroorat.
- 2,3 Chandi ka warQ.
- Half khopra kat lein.
And I made it the same way I make my rice kheer which is very easy to make. Vrat ke chawal also known as Samo, Samvat Rice. Sama ke chawal ki kheer which can be made during the fasting and can be made very easily and in less time so try this easy recipe by Shobha Nandan and share. Samvat rice kheer recipe with step by step photos - samvat rice are also known as sama rice or This Sama rice kheer recipe is often made during fasting days and is also known by the name Vrat ke. kaddu ki kheer or pumpkin kheer.
Step by step how to cook Sakarqandi ke kheer:
- Milk boil kar lein ubal ajey to slow flame kar dein.
- Shaqar qandi dho ky pani dal ky ubal lein alu ke tarhan,.
- Cheel ky mash kar lein ache tarhan ya grind kar ky milk mein add kar lein.
- Or rice dho ky 10 mint bhiga ky grind kar ky milk mein shamil kar ky chalate rahen,.
- 30,35 mint phir sugar add kar ky mix Karen ilachi powder add Karen garhe ho jaey to khoya ya condensed milk add kar ky mix Karen pakny lgy to bowl mein nikal ky badam pista khopra chandi ka warq lagadein thandi kar ky khaen or mahmano ko bhe khilaen,.
Pumpkin is called as Gummadikaya in telugu and Kaddu in hindi. In most parts of India, Pumpkin is a symbol of festivity, these are used during various pooja like the. Kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This is also as called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabad. Kheer made from a special kind of rice called Samwat / parsai ke chawal, tasty and yummy.