Sausage and Cabbage - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Sausage and Cabbage! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Cabbage Sausage Supper Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is lightly browned and onion is tender; drain. Chop/slice the sausage, cabbage, and onion. Remove sausage from skillet and drain on paper. If using sausages, remove casings and discard them.
This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is totally hearty and comforting, full of the best savory flavors, easy to make, and it's guaranteed to warm you right up! EASY, hearty and simple Italian peasant stew with cabbage, parsley and Italian sausage. Cabbage, however, I'm a huge fan of.
You can cook Sausage and Cabbage with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sausage and Cabbage:
- 1 pkg sausage, Slice Andiollie.
- 1 small head of cabbage Diced.
- 1 medium onion Diced.
- 5-6 gold or red potatoes peeled and quartered.
- 3-5 Carrots, peeled and sliced.
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic minced or u can use Garlic powder instead.
- 2 cups water.
- Salt and Pepper.
This Cabbage and Noodles recipe is one of my favorite comfort foods and I also Add sausage and cook until browned. Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. This is a super easy dish that has a bit of tang and zip to it. Sausage, Cabbage and Onions are a classic combination of flavors.
Step by step how to cook Sausage and Cabbage:
- Dice Cabbage, Dice Onion, Peel Potatoes and quarter, peel Carrots and slice, mince Garlic, and Slice Sausage Andiollie..
- Add all ingredients to large Pot. Add 2 cups of water. Add Salt and Pepper and Garlic Powder if no minced garlic..
- Cook on stovetop. Bring to a boil on medium high heat. Turn down to medium heat and simmer about 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are tender..
This Sausage and Cabbage Dinner is quick and easy to prepare and a hearty, satisfying meal. It's especially nice on a chilly night. Cabbage and Sausage Casserole Adapted from Jane Grigson, by way of Tamasin Day-Lewis, by way of The New York Times. A few notes: I found the Day-Lewis yield take on recipe to be almost. Cabbage and Sausage - Healthy One Pot Dinner.