Sea Bass, Sambal Udang Bercili rice with peas - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Sea Bass, Sambal Udang Bercili rice with peas! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Sea Bass, Sambal Udang Bercili rice with peas with 7 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sea Bass, Sambal Udang Bercili rice with peas:
- Sea Bass fillets.
- 1 small handful Basmati rice.
- 1 handful frozen peas.
- Sambal Udang Bercili (Crispy Prawn Chilli) to taste (it’s spicy, I used 2/3 tsp).
- Rapeseed Oil for booking (high smoke point oil, safer for using at heat).
- 1 knob Butter.
- Olive oil, salt, pepper, ground dried chilli to finish.
Step by step how to cook Sea Bass, Sambal Udang Bercili rice with peas:
- Put rice onto boil with double quantity boiling water to rice, stir, cover with a lid, once boiling, reduce heat and simmer 5 mins..
- Heat Rapeseed oil in a frying pan to shimmering hot. Blot Sea Bass fillets with kitchen paper to ensure they are dry. Check for bones and remove if needed..
- Place Sea Bass fillets into hot oil, turn heat down and cook for 3 minutes. Flip over, turn off heat and leave until rice plated..
- After 5 mins put the peas into the rice and cook for 3 minutes. Then check rice, if almost cooked, turn off heat, cover and allow to steam cook to finish for 2 mins..
- Stir the butter and Sambal Udang Bercili into the rice and peas. The butter will bind the rice. Pack into a small bowl and turn into a plate..
- Drap the Sea Bass over the rice. Season with a grind of salt, black pepper, ground dried chilli and a drizzle of Olive Oil..