Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley - . Today I am sharing this Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! This easy sheet pan tilapia and vegetables dinner is so crazy easy that there is no reason to not make it for dinner tonight! With the butteriest, flakiest fish ever! Arrange vegetables on one side of sheet pan. Sprinkle fillets with tarragon and salt; dot with softened This was very good. I substituted sole for tilapia because it was in the freezer.
Dinner is served. on one sheet pan, that is. This pan-seared tilapia dish is a delicious and easy way to prepare seafood! Great for a quick weeknight meal accompanied with fresh veggies.
You can cook Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley with 13 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley:
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges.
- 3 large fresh Brussels sprouts thinly sliced.
- 3 large radishes thinly sliced.
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas cut into 1/2 in pieces.
- 1 small carrot thinly sliced.
- 2 tablespoons butter melted.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 2 tilapia fillets 6 ounce each.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 1 tablespoon butter softened.
- Lemon wedges and tartar sauce optional.
My Sheet Pan Orange Ginger Tilapia recipe is extremely easy and perfect for lunch/dinner or even brunch. You can make this glaze or marinade (whatever you'd like to call it) a day or two in advance. Fill up your baking sheet with a foursome of fine tilapia fillets, asparagus and cherry tomatoes. When you're done with our recipe, you'll have a seafood.
Step by step how to cook Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley:
- Preheat the oven to 450 line a 15x10x1 in sheet pan with foil grease foil.
- In a large bowl combine the first five ingredients add melted butter garlic salt and pepper toss to coat place vegetables in a single layer in prepared pan bake until potatoes are tender about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven preheat broiler. Arrange vegetables on one side of sheet pan. Add fish to other side of sheet pan..
- Sprinkle fillets with tarragon and salt dot with softened butter broil 4-5 in from heat until the fish flakes easily with a fork about 5 minutes if desired serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce..
Tilapia can get a bad wrap. It's not tender and fatty like salmon, nor is it firm and flavorful like tuna. This sheet pan tilapia is all of those things, thanks to a simple sauce and one single pan. Spray with olive oil sprat and rub with seasoning mix. Pan-Fried Tilapia Tacos with Chipotle MayoFood and Wine.