Simple banana ketchup - . Today I am sharing this Simple banana ketchup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Banana Ketchup is a condiment similar to tomato ketchup, except that this is made from bananas. Most people outside or the Philippines are not aware about it. Nigerian dancehall Ketchup teams up with Banky W on 'Coco Banana'. The video was shot in Lagos , Nigeria by Adasa Cookey. Banana ketchup sounds different, but it's a great condiment with pork or chicken.
If you haven't heard of this condiment, you may not be able to imagine how good it is. DIY homemade ketchup recipe Photo by John Cullen. Sauces, dips, dressings, and condiments from around the world.
You can cook Simple banana ketchup with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Simple banana ketchup:
- 1/2 cup ripened banana a large one.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed.
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar.
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder.
Filipino Banana Ketchup is a delicious condiment that is sweet and tangy, and remarkably similar to Banana Ketchup - a curious Filipina sauce - BBQ Bastard. Ketchup, traditional partner in crime for fries, hot dogs, meatloaf, eggs and more, has long been a staple on the counters of diners and burger joints. I just love using UFC Banana Ketchup! Where else can you find banana ketchup in the world?
Step by step how to cook Simple banana ketchup:
- Cook 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana with 1/2 cup brown sugar in medium saucepan for 2 min..
- stirfry all remaining ingredients into saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer, stirring often (it may splatter), keep smashing the bananas till done cooking about 10 min. Let cool before using..
- This is Taoso Trevaga recipe he gave me he also did the one attached https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367921-osos-deviled-potatoes.
Only in the Philippines, I guess which makes me lucky to be born. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Banana Ketchup. A wide variety of banana ketchup options are available to you, such as driven type, condition, and application. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the mashed bananas, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and rum, if using, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until.