Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup with 26 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1-1/2 pound chicken breast.
- As needed pink Himalayan salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder.
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti noodles.
- 1 large carrot.
- 1-1/2 quart beef broth.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes.
- 1/3 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt.
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder.
- 1/2 stick butter divided.
- 1/4 cup flour.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric.
- To taste ground white pepper.
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika.
- To taste salt.
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes.
- To taste sour cream.
Step by step how to cook Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fire up the grill. Season the chicken. Put on the grill. Start on the bottom main grill..
- Wash, peel and slice in half lengthwise the carrot..
- After 30 minutes move to the top. Add the carrot that you peeled and cut in half..
- When you add the carrot to the grill then cook on grill for half an hour. You are after the flavor of the grill. Add broth and half the butter to a pot..
- Melt the rest of the butter to soften. Mix the softened butter and flour. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When the chicken is done, cut the chicken into strips. Julienne the carrot. Add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Add everything in the broth except the noodles. And simmer for a half an hour. Add noodles for the last 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can top off with sour cream..