Tender coconut water jackfruit biriyani - . Today I am sharing this Tender coconut water jackfruit biriyani! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Kathal biryani is made with Jackfruit - unripe, tender jackfruit which is known as pala moose in tamil. I have made it in pressure cooker. This kathal biryani recipe turns out spicy and delicious. The texture of pala moose goes well for a biryani. I am trying kathal biryani for first time.
Kathal Biryani or Jackfruit Biryani Recipe. Kathal biryani or Jackfruit biryani recipe - a mildly spiced dum cooked biryani made with raw unripe jackfruit, also called as kathal in hindi. Simmer the gravy till the jackfruit is cooked and tender.
You can cook Tender coconut water jackfruit biriyani with 25 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tender coconut water jackfruit biriyani:
- 1 cup Basmathi rice -.
- 2 cups Tender coconut Water -.
- 1 tbsp Green chilly Ginger paste -.
- 3 Oil -.
- Salt for taste.
- cup Tendercoconut pulp -1/4.
- ingredients for marination.
- 100 gram Paneer -.
- Red bell pepper (cubes) - 1 numb.
- Boiled tender jackfruit cubes - 100grams.
- Onions (cubes) - 2 number.
- 1 tablespoons Tomato ketchup -.
- 1 teaspoons Corn flour -.
- Chilli powder - 2 tsps.
- 1 teaspoons Coriander powder -.
- to taste Salt -.
- 1 tsp Soya sauce -.
- 1 tbsp Tamarind juice -.
- 1 tbsp Thyme sauce -.
- 1/2 teaspoons Vinegar -.
- 1 tablespoons Sugar -.
- 2 tbsps Oil -.
- THYME SAUCE Heat the 1 tbsps of butter in a pan on a low heat.
- and add the 1 tbsp of garlic paste, 1 tspthyme, 1 tsp mustard p.
- powder and 3 tbsps of water cook until the sauce is thick.
If the water dries up while cooking, then you can add. Tender jackfruit biryani / kathal biryani - most flavourful & delicious rice recipe! For more recipe videos, follow " Eat not the same" on FB and YouTube. Tender raw jackfruit, called Panasakaya in Telugu and Kathal in Hindi, is an exotic vegetable in India and is considered as vegetarian meat because of its meat like texture and flavor.
Step by step how to cook Tender coconut water jackfruit biriyani:
- Take a bowl, add sugar, vinegar, pepper powder, soya sauce, thyme, salt, curry powder, corn flour, tamarind juice,coriander powder, tomato ketchup, oil, and mix well..
- In this, add onions, bell pepper (red, yellow, green), boiled tender jackfruit pieces, paneer, mix it and keep aside for 1 hour..
- Take a skewer, skew all vegetable in order and put it on hot griddle. Later pour the marinade mixture on the vegetables and cook it with closed lid on all sides on slow flame..
- Meanwhile take a pan, add the left over the mixture, add tomatoes, chili paste, cook it for 2 minutes to make accompanying sauce..
- Method for making tender cocout water biriyani..
- Wash and drain the basmati rice. Pressure cook adding 2 cups of tender coconut water and pulp mixture adding green chilly ginger mixture, salt and one tsp of oil..
- Then add cooked basmati rice and toss them. Serve the cooked skewered tender jack fruit vegetables on bed of tender coconut water biriyani with the accompanying sauce..
The tender jackfruit is used to prepare curries and biryani while the semi-ripe fruit is used to prepare chips. Kathal ki biryani recipe,JAckfruit biryani,Raw jackfruit recipes,Tender jackfruit recipes,Biryani How to cut tender jackfruit. Grease your hands with coconut or gingely oil. Cut the Lastly add the cubed jackfruit/Kathal pieces and curd. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the.