Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! These Tequila-Lime Chicken Tacos from Delish.com are the best. Tequila-lime might sound like a margarita flavor profile, but we love using it in chicken marinades. While the chicken's marinating, prep the fixings: purple cabbage, Cotija, and avocado — or really anything you want. The tequila doesn't exactly convey flavour, or not so that you could name it, but it sure brings fire and tenderizes the chicken beautifully. Mix together the tequila, zest and juice of the limes, the chilli flakes, salt and olive oil, and then tip this into the freezer bag with the chicken.
Honey Lime Chicken Thighs - one of the best chicken thigh recipes you'll ever try! This sticky and easy honey and lime chicken recipe is delicious, with. This tequila lime chicken marinade is great if you're gonna just eat a chicken breast with some sides, but it's also really perfect if you The flavors of the tequila and lime along with the flame-grilled flavor you get from grilling the chicken makes it absolutely perfect for fajitas or a southwest style burrito bowl.
You can cook Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken:
- 10 chicken drumsticks - but any chicken will do.
- 2 shots tequila.
- 100 ml water.
- 200 g honey.
- 2 whole limes cut in half.
Place chicken in a baking pan and pour mixture over the chickent. If the sauce doesn't completely cover the meat, turn it over half way through. If baking, pour out half the liquid and cover with finely chopped cilantro. I have been dying to do a tequila & lime chicken recipe for ages, so when Leonista dropped off Most recipes seem to use blanco tequila, but the Leonista honey reposado piqued my interest.
Step by step how to cook Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 180 fan..
- Grill your lime halves by putting them into a dry pan and leave them to char for 15 mins or so..
- Add all your marinade ingredients to a saucepan and boil till bubbling then simmer. Add the juice from 2 of the lime halves that you charred and save 2 for garnish..
- Pour half the sauce over the chicken and roast in your hot oven for 20-30 mins until the chicken is cooked. Baste in between using the sauce you’ve covered it in. For a final 7-10 minutes finish the chicken off under a hot grill and use the remaining sauce over the chicken. This should turn it black and sticky and delicious. Garnish with the remaining charred lime..
The marinade becomes sticky on the bottom of the pan, so add a tablespoon or two of water at the end to. This spicy, marinated broiled chicken dish is the same as that of a well-known restaurant chain's Tequila Lime Chicken. To save time instead of the minced tomato green chile peppers and onion I use salsa in the dressing. This simple Honey Lime Chicken Thighs recipe only calls for a few ingredients for a delicious sticky glaze: honey, zesty lime, and spicy sriracha! Are you ready for a super easy recipe that has a whole lot of flavor going on?