Thin crust Pizza dough - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Thin crust Pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Reviews for: Photos of Thin-Crust Pizza Dough. I make pizza at home at least once a week, so you can be sure this recipe comes to you after years of very meticulous kitchen testing! It really is that fast and easy, which is why we believe this is the very best thin-crust pizza dough for a home cook on a weeknight. What makes this thin crust pizza dough recipe easy? In a sentence: You don't need to stretch the dough.
Stretching pizza dough isn't hard, but does take a little practice! You can tear the dough, or it can become uneven. This thin crust dough recipe requires no stretching at all.
You can cook Thin crust Pizza dough with 8 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Thin crust Pizza dough:
- Pizza dough.
- 200 grams lukewarm tap water.
- 2 grams active dry yeast.
- 1 gram sugar.
- 4 grams Olive oil.
- 153 grams 00 flour.
- 153 grams all-purpose flour.
- 8 grams fine sea salt.
Just roll it out with a. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge. Then spread with pizza sauce and use the toppings of your choice.
Step by step how to cook Thin crust Pizza dough:
- In the large mixing bowl, combine flours and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together 200 grams lukewarm tap water, the yeast, sugar and olive oil, then pour it into flour mixture. Knead with your hands until well combined, approximately 3 minutes, then let the mixture rest for 15 minutes..
- Knead rested dough for 3 minutes.Cut into 2 equal piece and shape each into a ball. Place on a heavily floured surface, cover with dampened cloth, and let rest and rise for 3-4 hours at room temp or 8-24 hour s in the refrigerator. (Remove dough from fridge 30 minutes before you begin to shape it to pizza).
- To make pizza, place each dough ball on a heavily floured surface and use your fingers to stretch it, then your hands to shape into rounds or squares. Top and bake..
After experimenting with many different pizza dough recipes for thin crust pizza, I came up with the following pizza dough recipe. It is very easy to make and will produce a beautiful flaky crust that is crisp on the bottom. It didn't quite ball up like I wanted to, but it worked really well. Cold rise, thin crust, crispy, perfect pizza. You will never need another pizza dough recipe.