Uncle Ricks pizza dough - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Uncle Ricks pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Uncle Ricks pizza dough with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Uncle Ricks pizza dough:
- 1 packages Dry yeast.
- 1/2 tsp Honey.
- 1/2 tsp Salt.
- 1 cup Warm water.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil.
- 2 1/2 cup Flour.
Step by step how to cook Uncle Ricks pizza dough:
- Mix warm water, yeast and honey. Let proof in warm place until foamy (5-10 min)..
- Add oil, salt, flour. Add additional flour if needed to form a slightly sticky ball..
- Knead dough about 5-10 min until about smooth and elastic. Form into ball..
- Place in lightly greased bowl and let rise in warm place until two times it's size. (approximately 45 min-1 1/2hrs)..
- Punch dough down and form onto pizza pan. Add sauce and toppings a you like. Brush edges with olive oil. Bake 400°F for 15-20 min..
- Note: let rise 1hr, punch down and put in fridge for an hour before you need to form it. This makes it easier to handle..