Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce - . Today I am sharing this Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! This Tortellini Alla Panna is made using fresh tortellini making it a fast and amazing recipe. It's made with bacon, mushroom, cheese and a herb white wine cream sauce. If you like Alfredo pasta or Carbonara then you will absolutely love this. Use the tortellini filling you enjoy such as cheese, veal. If you like Alfredo pasta or Carbonara then you will absolutely love this.
Use the tortellini filling you enjoy such as cheese, veal etc. Pasta with Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Sauce Recipe. How to Make Veal Tortellini Hotpot.
You can cook Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce with 11 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce:
- 7 rashes smoked bacon - Sliced.
- 2 cloves crushed garlic.
- 2 shallots - finely chopped.
- 100 g unsalted butter. 2 X 50gms.
- 375 g sliced Portobello mushrooms.
- 200 g sliced swiss brown mushroom.
- 100 ml veggie stock.
- 625 g veal tortellini.
- 1 teaspoon each of dried oregano and basil.
- 400 ml full fat cream.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat. Skillet Tortellini with Mushroom Cream Sauce. Creamy Spinach Mushroom Tortellini with Caramelized Onions is an Italian pasta dish packed with veggies. This easy and delicious meatless recipe is a perfect weeknight dinner!
Step by step how to cook Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce:
- Add bacon to pan with a touch of olive oil. Lightly colour.
- Add shallots, garlic and cook till soft.
- Throw in the mushrooms, herbs and cook till mushrooms are soft. Add 50g of butter while cooking mushrooms.. ohhh.. Don't forget the salt and pepper here!!.
- Once soft add veggie stock and let it reduce by 3/4..
- Add cream and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Finally add the remaining 50g of butter to thicken up sauce..
- Note: use a pinch of corn flour to thicken up cream sauce if need be.
- Enjoy?? 🤔.
The creamy sauce perfectly highlights the tortellini and asparagus and a finish of crumbled bacon makes it extra delicious. Every cook needs a good easy creamy mushroom sauce recipe. It's perfect stirred through pasta and fantastic on grilled steak. How do you make the best creamy mushroom sauce? Melt butter and olive oil together in a large frying pan then fry Really tasty and ideal with my bacon wrapped chicken.