Adobong Pusit (Squid Adobo) - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Adobong Pusit (Squid Adobo)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Adobong Pusit (Squid Adobo) with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Adobong Pusit (Squid Adobo):
- 2 lb squid.
- 6 cloves garlic.
- 1 medium onion.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce.
- 1 cup water.
- 1/2 cup vinegar.
- Salt and pepper for taste.
Step by step how to cook Adobong Pusit (Squid Adobo):
- Take a wok and heat up oil on high and sauté garlic and onion.
- Add squid and water and boil until squid is cooked thoroughly.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar and cook and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce is thick.
- Serve hot and enjoy.