Aloo Gosht🍖 - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Aloo Gosht🍖! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Aloo gosht is a meat curry, originating from the Indian subcontinent, and popular in Pakistani, Bangladeshi and North Indian cuisine. It consists of potatoes (aloo) cooked with meat (gosht), usually lamb or mutton, in a stew-like shorba gravy. Aloo Gosht is is an authentic Pakistani recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Aloo Gosht by following this easy recipe. Greetings and salutations to all the sooper foodie fans of Pakistan's largest and number one online. 🍖⬜🍖Method 🍖⬜🍖.
Ek pan me oil dal kar onion half sauth karein phir is me haldi powder ,ginger garlic past dal kar bhoon kar gosht dal kar Aloo Gosht ready.serve to boiled rice and chapati.☘. Aloo gosht recipe (Mutton with Potatoes) is a famous North Indian dish that is known for its diverse ingredients. Normally, a dish is cooked under a specific category, e.g. vegetarian or meat-friendly.
You can cook Aloo Gosht🍖 with 15 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Aloo Gosht🍖:
- Beef half kg.
- Aloo 2 adad (cut in 4 /6 piece).
- Pyaz 2 adad (bareek kat lein).
- Tamatar 2 adad (chopped).
- 1 tsp Lehsan adrak paste.
- Namak as required.
- 1 tsp Zeera kali mirch powder.
- 1/2 tsp Laal Mirch powder.
- 1/2 tsp Haldi.
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder.
- 1/2 tsp Jaifal+javetri powder.
- 4 tsp Dahi.
- Green chilli 4 adad (for garnishing).
- Hari Daniya (chopped).
- 1 cup Oil.
Aloo Gosht Recipe, Learn how to make Aloo Gosht (absolutely delicious recipe of Aloo Gosht ingredients and cooking method) Ideally, the potatoes should be of medium size, round or oval shaped. Aloo Gosht is one of those curries I grew up with and that I call my granny's idiot proof curry. A Pakistani curry made from mutton and potatoes in a casseroleOrigin From aloo + gosht. Aloo Gosht (Mutton with Potatoes) is a famous North Indian dish.
Step by step how to cook Aloo Gosht🍖:
- Gosht ko achi trh dho lein or stain krlen, ab cooker me oil dalen grm hojae to pyaz ko hlky gulabi hony tak fry karein.
- Pyaz zyada brown nh krna, Usky baad foran hi gosht dal ke 1 mint take Bhuny, phr tamatar, Lehsan adrak, zeera kali mirch, haldi, mirch, namak dal mix krlen.
- Or half cup pani shamil krky cooker band krden, 20 mint ke baad cooker khol dein, ab us me aloo dal ke 10 mint tak pkaen phr garammasala, zaifal+javetri or dahi dal ke 5 mint tak bhunai karein.
- Jab oil upar ajae aloo gal jaen to half glass pani dal dein, sath hi hari dhaniya or green chilli dalen or 5 mint ke baad flame off krden.
- Chapati ya naan ke sath serve karein. Mazedar aloo gosht tayar hai😋😋.
Cooked with a blend of spices, this delicious dish makes for a perfect main course recipe. What makes it amazing is the use of soft. Be the first to review this recipe. Aloo gosht, from the words aloo and gosht meaning potatoes and meat respectively, is a traditional Pakistani stew based on meat and potatoes. Lamb, mutton, or beef are the usual types of meat used.