CampFire Style Chicken Wings - . Today I am sharing this CampFire Style Chicken Wings! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook CampFire Style Chicken Wings with 11 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for CampFire Style Chicken Wings:
- 6 Organic Chicken Wings (with or w/o skin).
- 6 Organic Chopped Red Potatoes.
- 1 can Gold & White Corn.
- 1/2 cup Diced Red Onion.
- 1 cup Chopped Carrots.
- 1 packages Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
- 3 pinch Garlic Powder.
- 6 pinch Dill Weed.
- 3 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt.
- 2 tbsp salted butter.
- 1 can Chicken Stock.
Step by step how to cook CampFire Style Chicken Wings:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place wings in foil wrapped large glass baking pan..
- Season wings with dill, light butter, olive oil, and garlic..
- Place wings in oven for 40 minutes or until internal temp is 165°F..
- Place chopped veggies, salt, butter, and water in large sauce pan on high with lid..
- Bring to boil then simmer for 30 minutes and until liquid is gone..
- Once wings are at 165°F remove from pan..
- Add steamed veggies to the foiled pan, spread evenly. Then place wings on top of veggies..
- Place veggies and wings back into oven for 12 minutes..
- Place hawaiian rolls in oven for 10 minutes..
- Remove food from oven and enjoy..