Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup - . Today I am sharing this Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup with 13 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- 4-6 small to medium Yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 bag frozen chopped broccoli.
- 1/4 of a sweet Spanish onion.
- 2 cans chicken stock.
- 2 cups Goats milk.
- All purpose gluten free flour.
- 1 tsp coleman's mustard powder.
- 1 (8 oz) bag of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 tsp paprika.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tbsp La Preferida Sazon seasoning.
- 1/4 stick butter.
- Canola oil.
Step by step how to cook Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- Pre heat oven to 400° F and mix the paprika, garlic and sazon together into a jar..
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch chunks.
- Place on to a parchment lined baking sheet then dust with seasoning mixture to taste and toss with a couple tbsp oil. Make sure to mix well so the seasoning and oil coats all the potatoes and arrange into a single layer..
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and still a bit soft, don't make as crispy as home fries..
- Sweat the onion in the butter and a little bit of oil. Once translucent start making the cheese sauce..
- Add about 2 tbsp flour to the onions and whisk until toasty, cook out the raw flavor..
- Slowly stir in the goats milk and 1 can of chicken stock..
- Once it has thickened up and started to bubble slowly whisk in the bag of cheese and other can of chicken stock..
- Put cooked taters and thawed/drained broccoli into a crockpot. Pour in cheese sauce and lightly stir together..
- Let mingle for at least an hour and serve..