Chili B'z - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chili B'z! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Chili B'z with 22 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chili B'z:
- 600 grams stew beef, cut into 1" pieces (brown, then weight).
- 600 grams ground beef (brown, then weight).
- 6 strips bacon, diced, pan-fried with grease from pan.
- 28 ounces stewed tomatoes.
- 600 grams drained kidney beans.
- 600 grams drained pinto beans.
- 500 grams onions, diced.
- 100 grams granny smith apple, diced.
- 250 grams red bell peppers, chunked.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee or 1/2 cup strong brewed black coffee.
- 1 gram red pepper flakes.
- 1 gram black pepper.
- 3 grams curry powder.
- 20 grams salt.
- 20 grams brown sugar.
- 8 grams tabasco.
- 20 grams Worcestershire sauce.
- 160 grams red wine or 1/2 cup Tequila.
- 1-2 cups water, if needed.
Step by step how to cook Chili B'z:
- Add all ingredients, in order, to crockpot. Cover. Cook on high 6-8 hours until beef is very tender..
- Serve in bowl with shredded cheese and onions to top..