Chocolate with ground nuts cake covered in fondant - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Chocolate with ground nuts cake covered in fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Very rich and moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling covered in marshmallow fondant. Now I chose to do marshmallow fondant, first because the ingredients are easier to find and, second, I thought it would taste a lot better since I like marshmallows and I had a feeling it will be. Chocolate layered Vanilla Cake covered with fondant snowman, Chocolate Coconut Cream Cake, RICH… Moist chocolate cake, filled with chocolate mousse and covered with chocolate frosting. pastry you enjoy with your daily grind? Is it a quick bread, cake, muffin, doughnut. Today I'll show you how to cover a cake with black fondant!
My names Verusca Walker and I am a passionate cake maker and artist. I upload videos every month so don't forget to subscribe if you're new ! Any video suggestions leave in the comments.
You can cook Chocolate with ground nuts cake covered in fondant with 10 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate with ground nuts cake covered in fondant:
- 500 g icing sugar.
- 1 tsp glycerine.
- 1 tsp gelatin.
- 1 tsp shortening.
- 50 g glucose powder.
- 30 ml cold water.
- Drops orange oil.
- For crumb coating.
- 2 parts icing sugar.
- 1 part butter.
Fondant-covered cakes have a smooth, professional look that's easy to achieve. This frosting layer helps the fondant stick to the cake and smooths out any bumps or imperfections on the. Gently push the chocolate fondant mixture over the caramel to cover it completely. A rich cake, often made with little or no flour but instead with ground nuts or breadcrumbs, egggs, sugar and Coated with chocolate buttercream, chocolate fondant, or melted chocolate.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate with ground nuts cake covered in fondant:
- Prepare your ingredients.....sift your icing sugar and set a side....
- Using a steel bowl....sprinkle gelatin into the water leave it for 10mins to bloom....
- When bloomed add glucose powder, shortening, and glycerine.....
- Add drops of orange oil for extra flavour.....put in a double boiler to warm....
- Create a well in you icing sugar, pour your gelatin mixture little by little using you hand knead....work faster at this point.....now transfer to a clean flat surface.
- Knead on a flat surface until not that sticky....cover in a clinc film....leave it to rest over night to use the next day..
- Remember our chocolate nuts cake.....crumb coat with butter cream ratio of 2:1......knead fondant alittle before rolling.....roll out according to the size of your cake.....now cover your cake.
- Cut out extra fondant, using smoothers to straighten your cake.......roll out again the cut out fondant and cover your board....apply some butter cream before you stuck you cake.
- Decorate as desired I used the quilt mold below to make the pattern on the cake......enjoy!.
Chocolate cake sandwiched with apricot jam, covered in ganache and a layer of chocolate glacage. Nuts Shape DIY Fondant Cake Chocolate Decor Silicone Mold Baking Kitchen Tool silicone mold cake decorating tools Cake Mold. Experience the world of cake decorating like never before with Cake Central Magazine! When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant All accents are fondant with tylose added. Thanks to "icycakes" for her instruccions for doing this cake.