Chorizo Hash in a Flash - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Chorizo Hash in a Flash! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Chorizo Hash in a Flash with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chorizo Hash in a Flash:
- 1 lb Mexican style chorizo (I use homemade).
- 1 medium green bell pepper - 1/2" chop.
- 1 small onion - 1/2" chop.
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes - 1/2" dice.
- to taste salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Chorizo Hash in a Flash:
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. When hot add a touch of oil to help prevent sticking (my homemade chorizo is leaner than store bought so I used about 3 tbs). Add chorizo to skillet and crumble to begin cooking..
- Continually crumble and stir chorizo while cooking. When chorizo is about half done add onion, pepper, potato, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook about 5 minutes uncovered, stirring frequently..
- Cover skillet and continue cooking until potatoes are tender, stirring often. This should take about another 10 minutes. Serve with a couple fried eggs per person. Enjoy!.