Coconut Chili Prawns - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Coconut Chili Prawns! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! To serve, divide the coconut-chilli prawns equally among four serving plates. Sprinkle over the coriander leaves, coconut shavings and garnish with a wedge of lime. Marion's Kitchen Coconut Sweet Chili to serve (use my store locator to find out where to buy) or any hot or sweet chilli dipping sauce. Coconut Chilli Prawns RecipeA delicious meal perfect for a weekend brunch. Add the garlic paste, curry paste, red… Tiger prawns coated in panko breadcrumbs, coconut and chilli.
Deep fried and served with a homemade sweet chilli sauce. Using groundnut oil ensures your coconut-coated prawns come out deliciously crispy. Serve prawns on bed of steamed rice and sprinkle with fried curry leaves and fresh red chilli.
You can cook Coconut Chili Prawns with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Coconut Chili Prawns:
- Turmeric Powder.
- Dried Chili Powder.
- Fish Sauce.
- Coconut Milk.
Keywords: Asian Chilli Garlic Shrimp, Chilli Garlic Prawns, Prawn recipe. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! These prawn cakes are inspired by Thai style fish cakes and are pungent with fresh flavours of coriander and chilli, with a hint of coconut. These would make an excellent starter for a Thai banquet.
Step by step how to cook Coconut Chili Prawns:
- Cut some onions. Add a spoon of dried Chili powder and pound them into a paste..
- Prepare some prawns by peeling off the skin and marinating with some turmeric powder and salt. After you’re done massaging the turmeric powder and salt into the prawns, add the marinated prawns into the wok of cooking oil, and mix them with the paste..
- Add fish sauce. Wait for the prawns to cook. If you see the prawns start to stiff up into a curved shape, they are pretty much cooked..
- Add coconut milk and stir the prawns with the spatula..
- Mix them up for a minute or two and you will have a delicious meal of Coconut Chili Prawns..
The prawns were cooked to perfection and the korma." Coconut prawns is a unique appetizer recipe that can be prepared for lunch or dinner. Coconut chutney is a basic condiment made by blending fresh coconut, chilies, cumin, ginger & salt. It is then tempered with little oil, mustard seeds, dried red chili, hing & curry leaves. The Best Coconut Cream Prawns Recipes on Yummly Add prawns and continue to stir-fry until prawns start to turn pink.